1. September 28, 1983. "Be My Baby," chat wit Dave, and "Walking in the Rain."
The short music video just before Dave introduces Ronnie has been deleted due to copyright caution.
2. February 18, 1985. Paul mentions that he played with Ronnie Spector over the weekend at the Bottom Line.
3. October 9, 1986. "Take Me Home Tonight" with Eddie Money, then a short chat with Dave.
4. December 18, 1987. "Sleigh Ride/Frosty the Snowman."
5. August 27, 2009. Sits in with band throughout show. The video's pretty chopped up selecting just her clips. But, hey, it's Ronnie Spector.
6. December 15, 2010. "Light One Candle."
My now-obligatory ask: I have a Patreon account that helps me pay the bills. It'd be wonderful if anyone is so inclined to donate.